Thursday, September 7, 2017

VISION

Draft of Inside/Outside
November 2004 

I am much too down-to-earth, too ordinary, too uncomplicated. I've never had those kinds of experiences. I had one vision, if you could call it that, a sudden joyous, liberating, overwhelming conviction that my Heavenly Father loved me personally--after years as a skeptic and deist. I know that there is a perfectly natural explanation for what happened to me, and many people would consider it ordinary, but I know, too, that I entered the kingdom of God as a little child.
But that's it. It meant an entirely different life than I had been leading; I would be scared to death to allow anything more intense because it would be the "third heaven", and I'm most certainly not qualified. 

Larry

No comments:

Post a Comment