Wednesday, September 20, 2017

TO REBEKAH

Dear Rebekah,

I am sad that you and Mark broke up. You have very much been a part of my family for the last few months. You were so kind and helpful during the last months of Larry's life. You made him smile and feel appreciated.

On the trip to California, besides being our navigator, you related to everyone in your cheerful, enthusiastic way, increasing the happiness for all. Ryan seemed to enjoy your company more than that of anyone else. The trip was a one of a kind, unforgettable event for me. You will always be in my heart for what you did to help me through the sadness of Larry's death.

I pray that you will be able to put the pieces of you life together anew, in a way that uses all your gifts and brings you the happiness you deserve.

Love,
ellie

No comments:

Post a Comment