Tuesday, April 19, 2016

A Day at the Beach

Monday April 18 we set out early in the morning, heading for Ormond Beach.

It was dark of course so Ellie drove.  I had filled up on a good bit of food. I promptly went to sleep and woke up as we were close to the beach.  It was high tide with close packed sand, very easy to walk on. I was very hungry.

A good sign for the possibility of gaining weight!.

Northly we went and in due course we arrived at St. Augustine. The beach was entirely different. We slogged along until we came to the 'gorge' with easier walking; with some trouble I got down and we walked around for a bit.

The way up the 'gorge' led to a fall. There we were, two old people having trouble. Immediately several young 'mermaids' appeared at our side, and two of them got me up; we expressed our appreciation.

A thing to remember!

No comments:

Post a Comment