Friday, August 6, 2021

LIVING IN TIME

 


 

I am noticing more and more that the consequences of living in time, is
that the only way to find out what is going to happen is to live through
it. I've been trying to get rid of stuff that Larry and I kept over a
long period of time because we may have a use for it eventually. But
there is no way to know if or when something might be useful to someone.
I suspect that it will be easier for my sons to toss things out because
they don't have the same emotional attachments that I have. My procedure is to gradually discard things layer by layer until I get down to
necessities. That may never happen.

 
(E 474) 
 "Several Questions Answerd       

He who binds to himself a joy
Doth the winged life destroy
But he who kisses the joy as it flies
Lives in Eternitys sun rise"

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment