Tuesday, October 20, 2015

best-help

This is material used to enable various problems in Microsoft windows 10:

Start windows 10
select round circle
my running lesson!

1. need volume control to get tutorials etc.

In right hand bottom is a small square: 'SHOW hidden icons'.
Click on that and near the bottom of that is a volume icon.

I above doesn't work go to mixer (ask me anything)

Now you can ask for help with 'aSk me anything'.

2. To get 'Action Center' swish in from the right side.

3. One Note works directly.

4. At Chapter two, page 21:
Click the  button in the screens bottom left corner:
Wow!

At ask me anything: my running lesson


2. Ctrl Alt Del will bring forth task manager.
4. The window seems to alternate between the desktop and the start menu.

5. Get a list of active apps:
Hit keyboard and tab, lists them.

6. I did a ctrl F6 to make the cursor stay where it's supposed to

7. the big icon in lower left points to very elaborate wordpad.

No comments:

Post a Comment